At fist time when social media came out, it was a tool for people to make friends on line and share their lives. As the time goes by, the usage of social media software is far more than a communication tool.
Wechat is one of the popular software in China, people can upload photos and put words on it but no one can see it except their friends. It is a significant difference from traditional social media that Wechat is not so open, only who we know can share our moments. People could reduce vigilance on Wechat because their viewers do have real relationships with them. Then a new business mode comes out named WEI Business which sells products on Wechat. People trust WEI Business more than Taobao or Jingdong because they are friends. Sellers are also happy for no cost to rent a shop or any deposit and duty. One of my friends has selling slimming products for a year and now her revenue per month reached 100,000.
Some people say it is the age of WEI Business since the low requirement. Everyone can do his own business with just a smart phone. But it still needs keen insight and flexible mind for detecting business opportunities in order to get success.


It is very interest compare the taobao to wechat business. Promotion and marketing changed in the social media era.
回复删除Why didn't you introduce your we-shop on this blog?It's also a good opportunity to make advertisement here.Best wishes for your business.
回复删除Thank you! But I think only CUHK fellows would come to this platform and certainly they do not need Hong Kong buyers so there's no market on bloggers...
删除It is a very interesting business model. How can the sellers reach new customers on WeChat?
回复删除It mainly rely on people's broadcasting. Someone reposts the advertisement then his friends will recieve the information from people they do not know but his friend know in reality. Friends of your friends are already a great amount of people.
删除This is an article about yourselves since I noticed that you have used wechat as a platform to make some trade on it.So this is a application of trade on the social media.It is in fact a network effect.More users will attract more business.And more business will attract more customers.Wish you a great success on the we chat platform!
回复删除Thanks cici ~ I was motivated by a classmate in my university last 4years. She selled a series of medicines of losing weight and got unbelievable success on RENREN. Before that I can never imagine business on SNS to be such profitable.
删除You always share some up-to-date news. Recently, WeChat is probably the most widely used social network app in China, it provides multimedia communication between users and offers easy-to-use platform for people to make their own business. I also have my v-dian like you did. It's really a good way to have a new kind of experience.
回复删除Haha ~ yeah it's a very different but really nice experience in our so long student's career. Wish we all have hot business!
删除Some of my friends do business on Wechat too. Since I know them, I totally trust them. It is a much easier way to do business than on Taobao. But I can see your pay out and your post on Wechat is also interesting and readable. Your are a brave and creative girl wish your business booming.
回复删除Thanks for your praise ^•^~ Actually I am not so brave if there is no successful examples before. Despite of the profits,I regard it as a good opportunity to get in touch with old friends
删除well, to be honest, I do not trust WEI Business more than traditional bussiness platform such as Taobao and JingDong, because not all the users in my wechat are my truly friends, wechat ID is used as a personal business card for many people. That is to say, wo do not know each other at all, so i can not trust them more.
回复删除So it is time for you to delete someone you dont really know in reality on your wechat~ Then you will not be bothered by so many businessman later.
删除Hi Jia Hanshuyu, as I know, what you are doing is related to your topic 'wei business', and in my mind I really support your action. but the way of 'wei business' is full of hardship. I hope that you will persist in catching up with your dream and never give up.
回复删除Haha^-^ Thanks for your encourage goddess~ I do like to persist the tiny business but we can only study in HongKong for 1 year. That's really an awful and hard constrain on it.
删除Boss Jia, you are really talented in business. Now I know you have begun to prepare your WEI business so early. I hope you can do it better after learning this. Remember, science and technology is good way to create wealth.
回复删除Thanks for your appreciate! So how about be my employee? Follow me and have meat to eat!
删除